- I have lived in Washington my whole life, although I have traveled to 14 states and 6 countries.
- When I was 13, I got my black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- When I was little, I ate so slow that my dad would tease me until I finished eating. Now I eat like a prison inmate and almost always finish first.
- I can’t stand soda. We never had it in the house when my sister and I were little, so neither of us ever grew to like carbonated drinks.
- Before I met Stormy, I thought sushi was super gross because of raw fish. After I tried it, I grew to love raw tuna so much that whenever I’m prepping raw tuna my mouth starts to water.
- I hate heights… but I love bouldering. Our friend Brandon introduced it to me in 2019 and ever since bouldering is my way of combating my fear. If you don’t know what bouldering is, it’s free climbing up to about 20 ft.
- I have absolutely no problem waking up, which is convenient because Stormy constantly has trouble getting out of bed without a cup of coffee in her hand.
- Cooking is my creative outlet. I’m sure if you’ve talked to Stormy for five minutes you know I do all the cooking, but what you may not know is I almost never use a recipe and if I do, I will always change something to my liking. I subscribe to the idea that cooking is about technique and if you have those down, then you can cook just about anything.
- I had a man bun for about a year and a half. Now I don’t and it’s not coming back; I’m done with that phase.
- I hate going places, but I love it when I get there. Does that make sense? I think it has something to do with my extreme introversion.
Want to read more about Michael? Check out some of his favorite things HERE!
Man buns were very popular at University of Washington when you were a student !! It was a thing. Like duck tails and beehives in the 50’s. Something you do that’s cool at the time but maybe you cringe at old pictures of yourself.
[…] 10 Things You Might Not Know About Michael […]