With so many things running through my brides’ minds leading up to the moment they say “I do,” I don’t want something like bridal and grooms details to be overlooked! One of the first things I do when arriving the getting ready room (besides giving my bride a BIG hug) is take photos of her bridal details. From the dress all the way to the invitations, every details represents an intentional decision throughout a bride’s wedding planning. I ask all of my brides to have these things set aside for me before I arrive:
- Wedding Gown and Hanger (I’ll be bringing a gold, French-style hanger, too)
- Jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelet, hair piece, etc.)
- All 3 rings
- Ring box or dish (check out Mrs. Box!)
- Heirloom or special items (something borrowed, blue, etc.)
- Any personalized items
- Bridesmaids dresses (and hangers)
- Flowers (bouquets & boutonnieres)
- Invitation suite and other paper items like vow books, menus, etc.
- Purse or clutch
- Extra styling elements (ribbon, fabric, paper, etc)
Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for the groom’s details checklist!