You shouldn’t have to guess what bridal details to set aside on your wedding day. With so many things running through my brides’ minds leading up to the moment they say “I do,” I don’t want something like bridal and grooms details to be overlooked! One of the first things I do when arriving the getting ready room (besides giving my bride a BIG hug) is take photos of her bridal details. From the dress all the way to the invitations, every details represents an intentional decision throughout a bride’s wedding planning. I ask all of my brides to have these things set aside for me before I arrive:
Bridal Details Checklist:
- Wedding Gown and Hanger (I’ll be bringing a gold, French-style hanger, too)
- Jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelet, hair piece, etc.)
- All 3 rings
- Ring box or dish (check out Mrs. Box!)
- Heirloom or special items (something borrowed, blue, etc.)
- Any personalized items
- Bridesmaids dresses (and hangers)
- Flowers (bouquets & boutonnieres)
- Invitation suite and other paper items like vow books, menus, etc.
- Purse or clutch
- Extra styling elements (ribbon, fabric, paper, etc)
Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for the groom’s details checklist!